- Address geocoding from CSV file
- Map of USA states
- Visualize business sales data
- Data mining or marker clustering map
- Filter map markers by category
- Map with routes and multiple layers
- Store locator in France
- Generate maps from spreadsheet data
- ZIP code search on congressional map
- Present multiple database stats
- Density choropleth map
- Census data and demographics map
- Make an online interactive image map
- Route map of rally across provinces
- Crowd sourcing map
- Geographic regions on Google Maps
- Driving routes between locations
- Annotated Interactive Metro Map
Make Crowdsourcing Map ( Let Users Add Locations to Your Map )
Showcase > Map solution based on Google map >
Crowdsourcing is a means to work together on the same task by the public. We have developed crowdsourcing to our Google Map Builder to allow map users to contribute information to your map. This is a simple way to enhance interactivity of your created maps, and a great way to see the geographical feedback of the users.
- Crowd-mapping, which allows visitors to identify themselves geographically on a map by their address, or performing a manual pinpointing of their locations.
- Category legend to make map objects to be shown or hidden. It can be used as filtering of map objects with different categories.
- Marker clustering to group nearby pinpoints for visual clarity of the map data.
Video Tutorials for Creating Maps Online
Creates interactive map and custom image map online without programming. Watch our video tutorials below:
How to create an interactive map by using GMap Editor
How to add markers in the Google Map Editor
Try it free to create maps online.